Field Court Tax Chambers

Ms Bullock practices as a barrister as a member of Field Court Tax Chambers and offers her services to clients subject to and in accordance with the Code of Conduct of the Bar. 

The following are invited to contact Ms Bullock on or the practice managers at Field Court Tax Chambers on 020 3693 3700 or e-mail or for a quote for Ms Bullock’s services:

• Solicitors or other practising lawyers;

• Licensed Access clients, who may either hold a licence issued by the Bar Standards Board, or be a member of a professional body which has been recognised by the Bar Standards Board; and

• Members of the public who wish to instruct a barrister under the Public Access scheme.

We will provide you with a quote as soon as possible. We always aim to set out quotes clearly, but if you receive your quote and there is something you do not understand, please contact us.


Ms Bullock most often charges a fixed fee, but occasionally she will also undertake work based upon an hourly rate.  For more information, please contact the practice managers at Field Court Tax Chambers on 020 3693 3700 or e-mail or

VAT number: 301 3647 44


Timescales may vary depending on factors such as Ms Bullock’s availability, the type and complexity of the work, the need for additional information or documents, the other side’s approach and court waiting times.

Public Access 

Ms Bullock is authorised for direct access work and accepts instructions from members of the public on a case-by-case basis.  If you are a member of the public, you are strongly encouraged to review the Bar Standards Board’s Public Access Guidance for Lay Clients here This will help you to understand how the Public Access scheme works and explains how you can use it to instruct barristers directly.

Regulatory and Complaints Information

Ms Bullock is regulated by the Bar Standards Board. You can search the Barristers’ Register on the Bar Standards Board’s website:’-register/. This shows (1) whether a barrister has a current practising certificate, and (2) whether a barrister has any disciplinary findings, which are published on the Bar Standards Board’s website in accordance with their policy. Alternatively, you can contact the Bar Standards Board on 020 7611 1444 to ask about this (or e-mail

Our aim is to give you a good service at all times.  However, if you have a complaint you are invited to let us know as soon as possible by contacting the practice manager either in writing or by telephone.  If a complaint cannot be resolved informally by discussion with the practice manager, a professional or lay client is at liberty to make a formal complaint to the practice manager who will within 28 days and after discussion with the Head of Chambers send a reply.  If the client is not satisfied with the reply, he or she may take his or her complaint to the Legal Ombudsman (LeO) – the independent body which can help you if you have complained to your lawyer and are not happy with their response.

You can write to the Legal Ombudsman (LeO) at:

Legal Ombudsman

PO Box 6806


WV1 9WJ.

Telephone number: 0300 555 0333


More information about LeO is available on their website:

You must complain to LeO either within six years of your barrister’s actions/failures to act or no later than three years after you should reasonably have known there were grounds to complain.

You must also complain to LeO within six months of receiving your barrister’s final response to your complaint.

You can also search the decision data on LeO’s website: This shows providers which received an ombudsman’s decision in the previous 12 months, and whether LeO required the provider to give the consumer a remedy. Alternatively, you can contact LeO on 0300 555 0333 to ask about this (or e-mail