Christmas has come early this year, provided that you wrote to Santa to request analysis of some of the most interesting areas of tax law by the members of Field Court Tax Chambers.
This edition contains six articles in total, including:
- Ensuring your company is not resident in the UK – Patrick C Soares
- Source of interest following the Ardmore case – Patrick Way QC
- A curious (and incorrect) judgment – Philip Baker QC
- Winning in the First-tier Tribunal: the crucial role of the List of Documents – Imran S Afzal
- Main residence exemption: clarity or confusion? – Peter Vaines
- Hopscotch: trading or investing in land – the rules of how to play – Katherine Bullock
To get access your copy, all you have to do is click here to read it on our website or subscribe to be sent all future editions of the FCTC Digest as soon as they are released!